Who Are We?
To do this CHOICES4LIFE
1. will work with pregnancy centers and rape crisis centers to help with rape pregnancies.
2. will work toward establishing temporary housing for pregnant/raped women.
3. will raise funds for financial aid to struggling single moms of rape children.
4. will seek to offer training to raise a rape conceived child, offering counsel to both mother and child.
5. presents awards to mothers who chose to give birth to a rape conceived child. The award gives honor for an act of heroism in saving the life of a child. The mother has gone against society’s death sentence and incurred shame that was not her own and deserves the honor due her.
6. has a website offering resources and encouragement for mothers and children of rape conception.
7. is gathering stories of rape conception for a documentary. This documentary will show the great number of rape conceptions and the trauma incurred not only by the rapists but by society. Stories include women who aborted the rape child and suffer from regret.
8. will use information and research obtained to educate the public. Forums, conferences, media interviews, social media and any other opportunity available for sharing research information with the public will be considered.
9. will hold conferences along with award banquets to encourage victims of rape conception to cast off shame that doesn’t belong to them.
10. will work with law enforcement to offer resources for women who are raped. And help law enforcement using the research recovered from rape victims to understand the needs and trauma immediately after the rape.
11. will seek to work with public schools to share information on rape conception and the value of that life.
Founder Juda Myers was conceived in an 8 man rape. Her mother, Ann was not only devastated by the crime against her but the attitude of her own mother who wanted Ann to abort. But she refused and for the safety of her daughter Ann placed Juda for adoption.
Juda has spoken at Harvard and the United Nations as well as internationally and so many places within the US sharing the heart of victims. She says “It’s not just about my personal story but about the millions of unheard stories. The victims’ own words need to be heard and retold in hopes of changing the future of these victims and their children.” She along with many other mothers and children conceived in rape are available for speaking at conferences, banquets and any other meeting. A full audio/visual presentation will leave audiences captivated and educated.
CHOICES4LIFE provides solutions and healing to traumatized and severely wounded women. The goal is to meet the need of every women pregnant after rape.
Many mothers are disowned by family or forced to abort their child. Friends are all too eager to tell the mother she doesn’t deserve this. But what she doesn’t deserve is is being treated with disbelief or disgust when she wants to give birth. The rapist should be punished not the women and children.