Your secure online tax deductible donation is greatly appreciated. Please also consider a monthly partnership with us for life. Thank you. CHOICES4LIFE is 501(c)3 DONATE HERE.
A mom who was recently reraped by her rapist is in desperate need of lung surgery. Because of the incident her lung collapsed. It was so bad that doctors told Leigh that she “should put her affairs in order.” She is in great need of lung surgery to live a normal full life. She’s in her 30s now. You can literally help save a life with your generous donation. Words can never thank you enough for partnering with Choices4Life! Give life here!
RELOCATION OF MOMS IN NEED
We currently are helping mothers being pursued by their rapists. They must be relocated to safety immediately. There is much that goes into this from housing to all provisions and identity. They will probably have to leave everything behind. Your donation is literally a matter of life and death in this situation as they have had attempts to murder them. When you donate, please designate relocation in the comment section of the donation page.
Medical Bills, Provisions
UPDATE: Lilly is home and doing well but still in need of provisions.
Elli and Lilly. Elli’s parents moved away while she was visiting friends. Abandoned her saying she was carrying a “monster” Lilly is in NICU right now after having lung surgery. She is less than a week old. Elli is very young but is being cared for along with other moms who were raped and abandoned. But she needs everything. Money for furniture, diapers after Lilly comes home clothes and the huge medical bills. We’ve been able to help 57 other girls in the past few months. But we need your help. Even the smallest donation each month can make the difference in life or death.
Please designate Elli when you donate.
What We Have Used Money for In The Past:
- Currently helping with housing, maternity clothes, full nursery set up and other necessities such as rent, transportation,utilities, assistance for meds, hospital and any other need that arises.
- We’ve relocated women safe places away from her attacker and paid a down payment for rent.
- We’ve helped with food and rent for mothers of very young rape conceived children who were in desperate financial need.
- We offer a network of mothers and children who know the future is better than the immediate crisis. Women in crisis are never alone.
- We have provided transportation to free sonograms and pregnancy centers who provide prenatal vitamins and maternity clothes. Clothes for babies are also available.
- Ongoing emotional support.
- Brochures, postcards, and rack cards for pregnancy centers,rally’s, conferences and outside abortion clinics.
- We work with pregnancy centers and their clients.
- We’ve publicly honored mothers who chose life for their rape conceived child at a Gala as well as mailed plaques to women who could not attend. The plaque acts as a reminder that she is a hero. One woman said it changed her life drastically forever.
- Rape Conception Forums educate society on the truth and value of life in cases of rape.
- We provide hope and support to those conceived in rape who are struggling with society’s view of them.They have come to know their life was created in the image of God with great purpose. Society has lied about them and made mothers feel humiliated and we are here to show the truth in numbers.
Below is a number of ways to continually give to Choices4Life
Here’s a great way to help us simply by shopping. You must designate CHOICES4LIFE as your cause for us to receive donations.
*With the help Goodshop, you can help with a click of your mouse to support women who desperately need your help.
Give to CHOICES4LIFE by using Goodshop now!
Goodsearch donates to Choices4Life everytime you search the internet through their search bar.You can also donate by using Goodsearch. Since its inception in 2006, Goodsearch has earned over $9 million for great causes around the country, and by signing up and choosing CHOICES4LIFE as your cause, you’ll donate a penny to us every time you perform a web search.